FEATURES - Graphic Scientific Calculator
* Unique pen touch screen operation.
* Equation editor shows equations exactly as they appear.
* Large 8-line by 22 character high contrast Liquid Crystal Display.
* 132 x 64 pixels.
* Advanced functions accessible through pull-down menus.
* Large [ENTER] key for simplified use.
* Rapid Graph, Rapid Window, Rapid Zoom.
* Slide show feature with built-in slide shows or create your own.
* Shift/change feature.
* Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and
displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent.
* Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar
expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
* Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed, and analyzed at
* Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/ stair-step plot,
and phase plots.
* User-defined list names with capacity of 999 elements.
* 32 interactive zoom features.
* Table feature shows numeric evaluation of functions in table format.
* Analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals,
* 5 different graph styles and 2 shade patterns for differentiating the
look of each graph drawn.
* Split-screen option.
* Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment,
reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations.
* Convert matrices to lists and vice versa.
* List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including
logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential,
power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quadratic polynomial
* Also features ANOVA calculation.
* Define 3 statistical plots for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms,
regular and modified box-and whisker plots, and normal probability
* Advanced statistic features including 9 hypothesis testing functions,
6 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance.
* Supplemental workbooks available.
* 15 probability distribution functions including Normal, Student-t,
Chi-square, Binomial, and Poisson.
* Financial functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), cash flows,
* Full screen interactive editor for solving TVM problems.
* Numerical and graphical solver built in.
* Interactive equation solver editor (Tool function), for solving systems
of equations as well as 2nd and 3rd degree polynomial equations.
* Pen touch navigation for simplified calculator menu operation.
* Up to 9 programs possible.
* 32K bytes RAM.
* Link capabilities to and from a PC for the transfer of data through
the communication port.
* Download and back-up programs and lists of data on disk.
* Print screen displays for educational use.
* Unit-to-unit link cable available.
* Overhead panel and unit available.
* Compatible with the Calculator-Based Laboratory (CBL) System to
allow analysis of real-world data collection.
* Powered by 4 AAA batteries with a lithium battery backup to protect
memory during a main battery change.
* Durable impact-resistant slide cover.
* Calculator poster available for classrooms.
* Three-year limited warranty.
* Volume Purchase Program: available for the overhead panel. Receive
an overhead free with every 60 EL9600C graphing calculators purchased.
* User manual included.
* Free workbooks available.
SIZE- 7.2" x 3.4" x 0.8"
[ Back | Home ]