The Dial-decoder is designed to decode the Touch Tone (DTMF; Dual Tone
Multi-Frequency) signals generated from the following telecommunication
- Touch-tone telephone sets.
- Wired / Wireless, Automatic Telephone
- Walkie Talkies, Scanners.
- Tone Dialer.
- DTMF signal generator.
Any "on-the-air" DTMF signal will
be immediately decoded and displayed on the screen.
The Dial-decoder is very helpful for the
- Prosecutor, Investigation or Police
Institutes. To help them investigate accidents.
- Detective. To help them survey
- Telephone facilities service company. To
test the Touch-Tone signal.
- The user of the Automatic Telephone
- Can read the DTMF Signals accurately and
display thenumber on the screen (LCD) immediately.
- Two ports to detect the DTMF signals
either through the MIC (microphone) or the AU/IN (by the audio
- Low power consumption. Power can be
offered either by the 9V battery or the AC/DC adaptor.
- Can sotre 2 memories for the review.
- Light weight, portable size.
Call Toll FREE @ 1-800-441-1110 for latest
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(please specify product and include your